Z2 Premium Bags by Z2 Enterprises – Warranty information
Z7 products are manufactured in Central, MN, USA. All products are guaranteed against defects in manufacturing & materials at Z2′s discretion.
Damages not covered under Z2′s guarantee include, but are not limited to:
- Normal wear & tear
- Cosmetic damages which do not affect the integrity of your Z2 bag
- Z2 products decorated (screen print, emb., twill, etc…) outside of Z2 will not be guaranteed for warranty.
To ensure your Z2 bag is with you for the long haul, proper maintenance of the product is important. Routine care is quite simple, but certain procedures are recommended:
- Keep sharp objects covered while inside the bag. Skate blades need to be covered.
- Tools such as screw drivers or scissors should be kept inside a separate travel bag.
- Z2 bags are machine washable. To wash your bag, use a mild detergent (NO bleach or other harsh chemicals) in cold water. Air drying is recommended. Machine drying on a cool temp is okay.
Customer return process:
Z2 bags returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at Z2′s discretion. If your product qualifies for warranty, please take the following steps:
- Contact the originating store where you purchased the bag
- If you are unable to contact the location or you’re a Z2 Dealer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once contact has been made with Z2, a Z2 Rep will provide an RA#
- Package your bag & ship to Z2 (postage paid by the customer).
1150 39th Ave NE
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
- Once your item is received, we’ll take the proper steps to determine if the bag qualifies for warranty & repair or replace the product at our discretion.
- Please include a return address in your package
- The package must he clearly marked with the RA# that was provided by Z2
Company: What is the name of your company? or, Where was this item purchased from?